Book now on the official website with exclusive benefits!
Where WE Are
The Black Hotel is located in the closest neighbourhood of the ancient roman road Aurelia, by which you can easily reach both the seaside and Vatican City. The Hotel, reachable also by underground (“A” line, Cornelia stop, Battistini direction), is fully surrounded by a green area and it is 4 miles away from St. Peter’s Cathedral. Its strategic location offers to its guests a pleasant stay both physically and mentally. The structure has the strength of the four elements (Fire, Earth, Air, Water), which is also combined with “no time energy” and it is perceived by shapes of light and soft shadows without sharp contrasts.
The door of the main entrance, sculpted by maestro Guiotto, with its constellations is like a passageway through two adjacent dimensions, connected by the vision of the stellar shell of the ceiling. The interior drawings of the constellations, the carpet in the corridors, the names of the meeting rooms, Andromeda, Sirius, Orion, .. Zodiac, , the Edon Restaurant, have been designed to create evocative stimuli between present and memory, to unite mind and body, to move our Guests in a different dimension and greater relaxation.
Via Raffaello Sardiello
00165 Rome, Italy
Phone + 39 06 66410148
Fax +39 06 66418483
From “TERMINI” central Rome railway station:
• METRO LINE A – DIRECTION “BATTISTINI”, GET OFF AT “CORNELIA” STOP
• 246 BUS – DIRECTION “MALAGROTTA” (from 05.00 am to midnight, every 15’/20’)
• GET OFF AT “AURELIA FM5” BUS STOP, IN FRONT OF “PANORAMA” SUPERMARKET.
• CLIMB BACK 200 METERS AROUND THE HILL, TURNING LEFT AFTER THE SUPERMARKET, FOLLOWING VIA SARDIELLO ON YOUR LEFT HAND SIDE, GATE NUMBER 18 IS ON THE RIGHT
From “FIUMICINO Leonardo da Vinci” AIRPORT (main):
• “LEONARDO EXPRESS” TRAIN (EVERY 30 min.) TO “TERMINI” STATION” (ticket is worth about 11.00€)
• “TERRAVISION” OR “COTRAL” SHUTTLE LINES, FROM INTERNATIONAL ARRIVAL AREAS TO “TERMINI STATION” (For time schedules, prices and tickets, refer to relative www.adr.it Rome Airports web site’s pages).
• REACH THE GRANDE RACCORDO ANULARE (CIRCULAR ROAD AROUND ROME) EXIT N.1 VIA AURELIA AND FOLLOW INDICATIONS FOR “VATICAN” AND “CITY CENTER”. ONCE ON VIA “AURELIA”, NEARLY AFTER 2 KILOMETERS EXIT ON THE RIGHT FOLLOWING INDICATIONS “INVERSIONE DI MARCIA”, “ALBERGHI”.
• TURN LEFT ON THE SMALL BRIDGE AFTER 200 METERS AND FOLLOW STRAIGHT CROSSING THE STREET, THEN FOLLOW 200 METERS VIA SARDIELLO LEFTWARDS, THE GATE AT N’18 IS ON THE RIGHT